Clearly I chose poorly.
Down 23% and $7.00 getting back to even is a pipe dream. I'm like a hitter that isn't comfortable at the plate. Not feeling volume betting and not feeling just one play a day, since both strategies go against some of my fundamentals of sports investing.
I think that is where I need to start; fundamentals.
1. Have a Goal: Hit 60% or better everyday.
2. Have a plan: Earn anywhere from 5% to 10% a week.
3. Don't play too many games. This will expose your bankroll if you have a bad day
4. Don't value one play too much over another.
5. Don't take a side if there are two good pitchers starting
6. Don't play run lines; if the ML is too much, parlay with another big favorite or pass.
7. Don't bet on struggling teams
8. Bullpens matter more than ever this year
9. Bet within your means. 10% to 20% of your bankroll a day
Let's see if I can get some traction on today's games. These plays I can live with and I'm feeling comfortable.
Don't forget to check my CapperTek plays!
Two good pitchers in DC today and the Nats are with their biggest offensive threat hurting. I see an old-fashion pitchers duel in this one going under 6.5
The A's have been scoring a lot of runs lately and I don't see that stopping with an extreme fly-ball pitcher on the mound for the Angels. Secondly if the Angels get to the A's bullpen early we might see more runs then we saw last night. This one goes over 7.5
Fading Kluber and his 3-8 record including 3 straight losses.
The Red Sox are a mess and there is no way they come into Kansas City to take 2 of 3. KC wins tonight.
Finally the Yankees are starting Eovaldi on three days rest. His last start he gave up 8 runs without getting out of the first inning. I can't imagine this will go well. Detroit takes advantage of an exhausted Yankee pitching staff.
Record Since Inception 9/26/13:
At 6/15/15: $30.33
At 6/17/15: $23.35
At 6/17/15: $23.35
Amount Needed: $10.24
|Last 90 Days||257||246||18||51.1%||-$9.59|
|06-20-15||MLB||MONEYLINE: Tigers +106||$0.75||$0.79||pending|
|06-20-15||MLB||MONEYLINE: Royals -122||$1.22||$1.00||pending|
|06-20-15||MLB||MONEYLINE: Rays +162||$0.25||$0.40||pending|
|06-20-15||MLB||Angels at Athletics OVER 7.5 (+100)||$0.53||$0.53||pending|
|06-20-15||MLB||Pirates at Nationals UNDER 6.5 (+105)||$0.25||$0.26||pending|
Good Luck All!