- Stay away from unders in college football. The defense is too unreliable and the flukey plays are abundant.
- If you aren't 100% certain of a bet...don't bet it. What I'm doing isn't for fun it's to get better.
- Bet your instincts. I knew in my gut the 49ers and the Chargers were going to win, but didn't have the balls to bet it. I had the same feeling about the Saints and did bet it. A loss is easier to swallow if you were a 100% sure and just wrong versus not being 100% sure and wrong.
- Don't hold grudges against teams, just move on.
- Losing by a half a point still stings but not as bad as it used to be.
My record as of today is below:
|Last 90 Days||16||18||0||47.1%||-$9.79|
A note about my lifetime balance: If I'm betting .60 per bet it doesn't take a math wizard to figure out I won more than what .60 per bet would allow. The reason being is freesportsbet site has a bonus program where you can earn a few cents here and there by watching ads, etc. That money is then locked up in a bonus balance, and the only way to unlock it and get it in your regular balance is to bet with it. So last night I put down $2.15 on the 7 point teaser and won $1.53. When you bet the bonus money all you get is what you win not the initial bet + what you win. Win or lose it does goes on your record.
I advocate betting the same amount on every bet and will go into the why in a future post. However I will from time to time bet with the bonus money to unlock as much as possible at one time without any risk to my bankroll.